BEST ANDROID/IOS GAMES!

Feb 14, 2021
Best android/ios games with regulator uphold.

Do you know?
What are the best android/ios games?
Any recommendations on games that have great regulator uphold?

Soulwatcher

Feb 21, 2021
Best android/ios games with regulator uphold.

Do you know?
What are the best android/ios games?
Any recommendations on games that have great regulator uphold?
In terms of value and time spent playing, Minecraft has given me the most bang for my buck. I think I paid $9.99 and that was 3+ years ago and I still play Minecraft on my phone today. And the best part is you can play with Android, IOS, console, and PC and they all can be on the same Realm. So whatever I build on Andriod when I am away from home, I can continue building it on my PC when I get home.

Heatman

Feb 21, 2021
In terms of value and time spent playing, Minecraft has given me the most bang for my buck. I think I paid $9.99 and that was 3+ years ago and I still play Minecraft on my phone today. And the best part is you can play with Android, IOS, console, and PC and they all can be on the same Realm. So whatever I build on Andriod when I am away from home, I can continue building it on my PC when I get home.
You are still playing Minecraft? I have known you with the game for a while now and it's impressive that you still play it. I tried it one off time but didn't really like it that much.

For Android, currently my favorite is Top Eleven Football Manager. It's just like FM but a lower version of it.

Soulwatcher

Feb 21, 2021
You are still playing Minecraft? I have known you with the game for a while now and it's impressive that you still play it.
Yeah, I still play Minecraft LOL. :ROFLMAO: I love the game. In my opinion, the only way to play Minecraft is with friends. Or streaming it and talk to people. I get bored if I play it alone.

Feb 23, 2021
I would say fortnite. It's fun if you connect a console controller with it and play the game or just get some trigger add ons for your phone. But like fortnite is the best in battle royale android/ iOS games. There are other cool games of different categories.

Spikey

Feb 26, 2021
I rarely play mobile games (i usually use my tablet for that) right now I'm playing Exploding Kittens and Monopoly when I use my tablet. They are both for mobiles as well.