Bubble Shooter vs Candy Crush Saga

Naiwen

Registered
Credits
Which one is your favourite and why? I can't choose, I love them both too much.

Barida

Credits
Candy Crush Saga is my favorite. My ex girlfriend introduced me to the game and it is exciting to play.

Ja sa bong

Credits
There is no love lost or found with Candy Crush Saga but I can at least manage playing Bubble Shooter, it seems more interesting for me.

Allowingark0210

Credits
I don't currently play either of them. However, if I had to choose, I would definitely choose bubble shooter. Candy Crush Saga is okay, but it's definitely not my favorite.

Nomad

Credits
I am not sure if I have played bubble shooter, however, when I first purchased a smartphone I was playing Candy crush for 2-3 hours every day. Sometimes I played until 2 in the morning.

Mildredtabitha

Credits
I have only played candy crush saga and I loved it. So I can't compare the two since I haven't played bubble shooter yet.

I'm at level 500+ on candy crush and I saved it on my email so I can continue if I download the app to play again.

Heatman

Fire 🔥 & Ice ❄
Registered
Credits
I have only played candy crush saga and I loved it. So I can't compare the two since I haven't played bubble shooter yet.

I'm at level 500+ on candy crush and I saved it on my email so I can continue if I download the app to play again.
At level 500? Are you being serious right now? How long have you been playing the game?

Barida

Credits
I
At level 500? Are you being serious right now? How long have you been playing the game?
It is going to take a lot of time for anyone to get to that level. Plus the dedication is going to be top notch.

Mildredtabitha

Credits
Yes I'm serious. I played it in 2020 and got to level 500 and something before I uninstalled it. I only played for some months. But I already saved where I stopped before uninstalling the app. I haven't played again for almost two years now.

I saw it had more than 1000 levels and I got tired so I decided to save and pause playing. I never continued again.

Nomad

Credits
I don't know bubble shooter. I have played candy crush and when I was playing it back in 2013, I was very addicted to the game. I was playing until 3 in the morning. Then I uninstalled it and never played it.