Congratulations Barida For Winning Member Of the Month - February

Congratulations to @Barida for winning Member of the month for the month of February!
Compliment, congratulate and ask any questions you wish of this member.
Barida interview has now been posted.

Let the staff begin by congratulating you for being an amazing member of this community. For this, we want to feature you and ask you some questions.

What drew you to Rival Gaming and what made you stay on the forum and be an active member?
I have to say that Rival Gaming got most of the best members that enjoys playing games. So, I had to join to interact and make friends.

Are there any changes you would make on Rival Gaming? Do you have a particular favorite one?
I won't say much about this because I believe the forum is going as planned with more members joining. Rival Gaming is the best so far.

If you could make any game, what would be the game mechanics be and what would the game be like?
I would like to make a Racing Game with the bikes to stand out.

What are some of your favorite video games?
Call of Duty, God of War and Mortal Combat are some of the games I play.

Would you rather play multiplayer games or solo?
It depends on my mood at that moment, but most times playing Solo is cool.

What game have you spent the most number of hours on?
Call of Duty on Mobile always eat into my time.

Which world would you choose to live in if you were forced to live in a video game?
Tough choice to make 😄😄

What world would you live in if you had to live in the last game you played? Do you think you would survive?
The last game I played was Top Eleven and it's a Football manager game. I may get sacked as a manager.

If you could only play one game for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Call of Duty.

If you could have any video game character as a best friend, which one would you choose?
Iferg from Call of Duty.

Who would you marry if you had to marry the last video game character you played?
That would be a man.

If you could be any character in a video game, who would it be and why?
Iferg because of how deadly he is with the weapons.

Do you have a favorite hero and/or villain from a video game you have played and why?
It is hard to pick

If you could be any super hero, who would you be?
Superman!

If you could make up a superhero, what would it be? Would you be a villain or a superhero?
Would lik a Superhero

Take a moment to think ... Here's your chance to shamelessly spam the forum... Which site would you recommend, and why?
Uuuhm, Forum Promotion is where I spent some time to see what's happening.

Do you have any ideas, thoughts, jokes or phrases you want to share with the forum?
Never say never till you eat your dinner

If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Kind, Focused and Interactive.

What are your hobbies besides gaming?
Playing Table Tennis

Would you mind telling us about your favorite books, movies, music, and sports?
Football

What shows you are currently binge-watching?
Got less time for shows now, used to watch America Got Talent.

Do you have one item you simply cannot live without?
My PC ❤️

What is one thing you would like to able to have an unlimited supply of?
I would say chicken burger.

What is the craziest fact you know?
That I am not crazy 🤣🤣

Last edited: