Congratulations Ja sa bong For Winning Member Of the Month - February

Congratulations to @Ja sa bong for winning Member of the month for the month of February!
Compliment, congratulate and ask any questions you wish of this member.
Ja sa bong interview has now been posted.
--
Let the staff begin by congratulating you for being an amazing member of this community. For this, we want to feature you and ask you some questions.

What drew you to Rival Gaming and what made you stay on the forum and be an active member? Are there any changes you would make on Rival Gaming?
For being a gamer ever since I was a kid, I needed where to learn more about the gaming and it's why RG came in and I stayed.

Do you visit any other forums besides Rival Gaming? Do you have a particular favorite one?
RG is good as it is for me. No changes needed.
I visiting PC gamer as well.

If you could make any game, what would be the game mechanics be and what would the game be like?
Not a game developer, so not planing on making any for now.

What are some of your favorite video games?
My favorite games are RDR2, The Last Of Us Part II, Ghost of Tsushima.

Would you rather play multiplayer games or solo?
I love solo games.

What game have you spent the most number of hours on?
I played Ghost of Tsushima more.

Which world would you choose to live in if you were forced to live in a video game?
My favorite gaming world is a location called Pacifica

What world would you live in if you had to live in the last game you played? Do you think you would survive?
I played FIFA last and I think I can survive on pitch 😂

If you could only play one game for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
I can't play one game for the rest of my life.. Not possible.

If you could have any video game character as a best friend, which one would you choose?
I would have Dark Knight as my best friend.

Who would you marry if you had to marry the last video game character you played?
I would marry Harly Quinn in a heartbeat

Do you have a favorite hero and/or villain from a video game you have played and why?
My favorite Villain is Sephiroth in Final Fantasy.

Take a moment to think ... Here's your chance to shamelessly spam the forum... Which site would you recommend, and why?
I'm never a fan of spam. So I will not.

Do you have any ideas, thoughts, jokes or phrases you want to share with the forum?
An idea or thought I want to share is for us never to support NTFs.

What are your hobbies besides gaming?
My hobbies is watching movies... Swimming and Hiking.

Would you mind telling us about your favorite books, movies, music, and sports?
My favorite book is Fire and Blood by George Raymond Richard Martin,
Best movie... 24 Hours
Music... All 2pac songs
Sports... Football

What shows you are currently binge-watching?
The show I'm currently watching is The Witcher 2.

Do you have one item you simply cannot live without?
I can't live without air 😂.. That's an item 😂

What is one thing you would like to able to have an unlimited supply of?
Item of unlimited supply for me is MONEY 💵

Thanks for this opportunity.

Last edited:

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
Grats, @Ja sa bong ! You did an amazing job and we're happy to have you here!

Ja sa bong

Credits
Congratulations to @Ja sa bong for winning Member of the month for the month of February!
Compliment, congratulate and ask any questions you wish of this member.
Ja sa bong interview will be posted soon.
Thanks for doing this. I really appreciate.

Prof elohstar

Credits
Congratulations @ja sa bang. I never knew 2 persons can win this award at a time.

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
It's definitely coming right up. I'm working on it already, at least by tomorrow, it should be done.
We are waiting impatiently! I'm sure the answers will be great and we will learn a bit more about you. ;)

Mildredtabitha

Credits
Thanks mate. I can see that you have been nominated for the March member of the month. Let's see how the voting goes and you may end up winning it.
I was also surprised after receiving the mention notification. I didn't expect to be nominated because I feel I'm still very new and I'm not so experienced with many video games.

Ja sa bong

Credits
I was also surprised after receiving the mention notification. I didn't expect to be nominated because I feel I'm still very new and I'm not so experienced with many video games.
That's the thing about being active. You may think that no see you but along the line, people do get noticed about your activities in the forum.