Congratulations Prof elohstar For Winning Member Of the Month - March - Interview Has Now Been Posted

Altair

Founder
Registered
Credits
Congratulations to @Prof elohstar for winning Member of the month for the month of March!
Compliment, congratulate and ask any questions you wish of this member.
Prof elohstar interview has now been posted.
--
1, what drew you to Rival Gaming and what made you stay on the forum and be an active member?

A friend introduced me to Rival Gaming. I knew this friend through a gaming group. I was motivated to stay on the forum when I saw posts and comments about various games I haven't heard of before from great gamers here. I was more motivated to be very active in this forum because there are rewards for being an active member.

2, Are there any changes you would make in Rival Gaming?

Not really. My suggestions on bringing more people into this platform is if there can be a special link for every member to refer their friends to join this forum, and there should be a referral contest or little rewards for bringing in one person into the platform, this way, many users will participate and the result will be good. For example, Refer a member and earn $2 for the month of ... Each member with their own reffferal link.

3, Do you visit any other forum besides Rival Gaming? YES.

4, Do you have a particular favourite one?
Yes here at Rival Gaming is my favourite.

5, if you could make any game, what would be the game mechanics and what the game be like?

I am not a game maker and I haven't thought of making a game before. However if I will decide to make a game then it has to be a game that will help you ones to develop themselves mentally.

6, what are some of your favourite video games?
SOCCER, RACING, and shooting games.

7, would you rather play multiplayer game or solo?
Both.

8, what game have you spent the most number of hours on?
PES, MK,NFS and more.

9, which world would you choose to live in if you were forced to live in a video game?
SUPER MARIO.

10, what world would you live in if you had to live in the last game played?
GRAND THEFT AUTO.

11, Do You think you would survive?
YES.

12, if you could only play one game for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
PES. Because I love soccer games a lot and I like the career mode in PES.

13, if you could have any video game character as a best friend, which one would you choose?
GOD OF WAR RAGNAROK.

14, who would you marry if you had to marry the last video game character you played?
NONE.

15, if you could be a character in a video game who would it be and why?
CRISTIANO RONALDO. Am a huge fan of Ronaldo both in real life and video game. Smiles.

16, Do you have a favourite hero or villian from a video game you have played?
SPIDERMAN

17, if you could be any super hero, who would you be?
SPIDERMAN

18, would you be a villian or a superhero?
SUPER HERO.

19, Take a moment to think.. here's your chance to shamelessly spam the forum.
Which site would you recommend and why?
JW.org . I think this site is one of the best site in the world. Via this site, you can learn everything about God and how to live a long and satisfying life with a hope of a future paradise.

20,Do you have any ideas, thoughts, jokes, or phrases you want to share with the forum?
I had a dinner with @Brad P last night! We had a nice time and he promised me $200 and PlayStation 5. I actually thought it was a dream but however it's actually a dream and might just be a dream come true. Smiles.

21, if you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Hardworking, loving, soft and simple.

22, what are your hobbies besides gaming?
Singing, listening to music, cooking, writing and chatting.

23, would you like telling us about your favourite books, movies, music, and sports?

Book, (Bible, Bible books & literature) movies, (Nikita, Empire, A man called God, into the bad lands.) Music, ( all songs from these artists.. Celine Dion, Lionel Richie, leonel Lewis, Ella Mai, Avril Lavigne, Brandy, Westlife, Back street boys, N,sync, one blue love, Michael learns to rock, R,Kelly, Rihanna, Joe, Tupac, Micheal Jackson, Eminem, tuface, psquare and David.) SPORT, (Football, Basket ball, Golf.

24, what show you're currently bing-watching? NONE.

25, Do you have one item you currently can't live without? Yes. Phone.

26, what is one thing you would like to able to have an unlimited supply of?
MONEY.

27, what is the craziest fact you know.
There's only one true religion that is acceptable to God.

28, what question did you expect me to ask you but didn't. If so, would you like to answer the said question?

Am a Chelsea fan.

29, Also, is there anything else you would like to add? Yes. I hope to become a moderator here someday soon.

Last edited: