Console or Handheld?

Naiwen

Do you prefer to play with handhelds or TV consoles personally and why? I love both for me personally and don't mind either, TBH.

PGen98

Founder
Same, don't mind either. Grew up on both and have always been open minded about gaming platforms.

PGen98

Founder
What's that?
It's a strategy game where you take control of a civilization (England, India, United States, Russia, Brazil, etc.) and start from the ancient era and try to build up while CPU civilizations, roaming barbarians and city states also build up. You attempt to beat the other civilizations by either diplomacy, science, culture or domination. It's quite fun and quite challenging on higher difficulties!

There are quite a few good Lets Plays on YouTube of Civ VI if you want to see it in action! Here's one:

Naiwen

It's a strategy game where you take control of a civilization (England, India, United States, Russia, Brazil, etc.) and start from the ancient era and try to build up while CPU civilizations, roaming barbarians and city states also build up. You attempt to beat the other civilizations by either diplomacy, science, culture or domination. It's quite fun and quite challenging on higher difficulties!

There are quite a few good Lets Plays on YouTube of Civ VI if you want to see it in action! Here's one:

Sounds like fun to me, @PGen98!

Michael99

Yes, I love these handheld game consoles. There's been a lot of talks recently regarding the state of portable gaming consoles.
They have good battery timings, actual buttons, and tons of games that can keep you engaged for hours. You can enjoy three portable video game consoles on its schedule, Nintendo is dominating the handheld space.

Naiwen

Yes, I love these handheld game consoles. There's been a lot of talks recently regarding the state of portable gaming consoles.
They have good battery timings, actual buttons, and tons of games that can keep you engaged for hours. You can enjoy three portable video game consoles on its schedule, Nintendo is dominating the handheld space.
Why do you love it?

Top Bottom