Tech Do you have a site?

Computers, Tablets, Gadgets, etc.

David21

If you have a website then tell us about that.

Do you get any money from it?
What are your future courses of action?
What is your site related to?

PGen98

Administrator
I run a small website of my own that's dedicated to a small group of friends who met through the website of a youtuber and decided to branch out on our own. It's not anything particularly special, but it works for us :). I also run several sites for others, help out on several sites and post on a few others...but I only actively own and operate the one. Don't earn money from it, though, sadly.

Nerdface

Yep - Umbrella Online

I don't get any money from it. It's funded purely from my own pocket, and is a project I do for fun.

Future course of action is obviously trying to grow the project, but for the immediate future I'm working on integrating a "Reviews" system.

The project is related to Resident Evil and all things survival horror related, though there are a few general discussion sections also.

--EDIT--
VPN/Proxy IP checking is now disabled.. I wasn't actually of this check being performed, thanks for flagging it @PGen98

Last edited:

PGen98

Administrator
Yep - Umbrella Online

I don't get any money from it. It's funded purely from my own pocket, and is a project I do for fun.

Future course of action is obviously trying to grow the project, but for the immediate future I'm working on integrating a "Reviews" system.

The project is related to Resident Evil and all things survival horror related, though there are a few general discussion sections also.
Huh, I checked your forum and immediately saw the username of someone I used to run a site with many moons ago. Small world indeed! I tried to sign up, but your registration has my IP flagged as being behind a proxy, so I couldn't do that (I'm not behind a proxy or VPN). Looks like a very nice community, though!