Do You Play Call of Duty?

Nomad

Credits
Call of Duty is a shooter game first released in 2003. The game was originally set in World War II, but later used the Cold War, futuristic worlds, and outer space setting. Until now, the company Activision has released 5 versions: Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Warzone, and Call of Duty: Finest Hour

Shole

Credits
I did play it, but I love the most to play Call of Duty 2, and kinda want to play it now again, but it's not fun without the multiplayer XD
I might want to download the mobile phone version, I heard it is great.

Heatman

Fire 🔥 & Ice ❄
Registered
Credits
Call of Duty is a shooter game first released in 2003. The game was originally set in World War II, but later used the Cold War, futuristic worlds, and outer space setting. Until now, the company Activision has released 5 versions: Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Warzone, and Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Well, the latest one is Call of Duty Vanguard which was released last year November 5th if I remembered correctly. Have you played it yet?

Allowingark0210

Credits
I play Call of Duty Vanguard all the time. I really enjoy playing the multiplayer mode, it's one of my favorites. There's nothing like a Friday night with the boys playing some Call of Duty Vanguards.

Altair

Founder
Registered
Credits
The last time I played Call of Duty was on xbox one and that was years ago.
Not into war shooting games nowadays.

Ja sa bong

Credits
The last time I played Call of Duty was on xbox one and that was years ago.
Not into war shooting games nowadays.
Why did your preference towards playing shooting games changed? Mine was almost twisted after playing Spec Ops : The Line.

Barida

Credits

Modern Warfare is the COD version that I like playing. Any gamer that wants to understand various strategies of war and how to apply them in our daily lives should play Call of Duty!

Ja sa bong

Credits
Modern Warfare is the COD version that I like playing. Any gamer that wants to understand various strategies of war and how to apply them in our daily lives should play Call of Duty!
The same thing goes with me as well when it comes to their COD series. Even though Black Ops is old, I still enjoy playing it.

Barida

Credits
The same thing goes with me as well when it comes to their COD series. Even though Black Ops is old, I still enjoy playing it.

I don't enjoy old versions of games. What am I going to benefit from doing that? I know most of the newer versions got improvements from the old ones. So, I always look out for the new ones.

Ja sa bong

Credits
I don't enjoy old versions of games. What am I going to benefit from doing that? I know most of the newer versions got improvements from the old ones. So, I always look out for the new ones.
There are some games where their older versions are far more better than the new ones. Battlefield 2042 is a typical example of a new game that its old one was way better off.