Do you wash hands as often as possible?

David21

Credits
Nowadays, it is recommended to clean your hands as frequently as disinfect to forestall contamination. I for the most part pass on a holder of sanitizer with me when I go out looking for goods. In any case, when I return, I make it a feature to totally wash my hands with a cleaning agent regardless of the way that I have used the sanitizer so frequently.

I'm doing it routinely.
Is it true that you are doing it?

Michael99

Credits
Wash hands just after touching someone or different substances. Wearing a Mask appropriate, keeping a distance of 6 feet apart is necessary for the public environment to prevent the COVID-19.

PGen98

Credits
I'm slightly obsessive about washing my hands, so I do it as frequently as possible. I used to actually be so bad about it that I gained a skin irritation condition from cleaning my hands too much it rubbed skin away. Now I'm a bit better about it, but I still wash my hands probably more than is strictly necessary...I don't like germy hands :D

Lee

Registered
Credits
Always wash my hands here too, always have. Nothing new for me. Comes from working within the foo industry I guess.

PGen98

Credits
Always wash my hands here too, always have. Nothing new for me. Comes from working within the foo industry I guess.
Oh yeah, definitely, food industry is very tough on hygiene, so makes a lot of sense!

Nerdface

Credits
It's something that I'm probably guilty of not doing enough, despite the pandemic (never tested positive though!).

I do of course wash my hands before I start preparing any food though, and generally wash them when I've been using any shared equipment and/or doing any kind of manual handling jobs. I think you can often feel when your hands need washing..

Jay

Credits
I learned from a very young age to make this a regular practice ( or i would get a kick from mom), so it comes natural to me to wash alot.:)

Allowingark0210

Credits
I normally wash my hands before I eat and after using the restroom. As for any other time, I don't normally wash my hands. Germs can be good for you, it helps your immune system.

tdbnz

Credits
I wash my hands even more now because of covid etc just more proactive on hand sanitiser etc

Caffeinated

Credits
I wash my hands all the time as I often worry about germs, particularly during the pandemic as other people tend to not care and don't take many (if any) precautions with regards to hygiene.

Nomad

Credits
Even before the evolution of corona virus when the experts started suggesting that you need to wash your hands to stop the spreading of virus, I was already washing my hands frequenty.

Barida

Credits

Washing of hands should be based on one trying to stay clean and not about the situation at hand. Yes, it is okay to be extra careful, but those that lived a healthy lifestyle are likely to be safer at the end of the day.

Mildredtabitha

Credits
No I don't I just wash my hands before eating and after, or after I have done any activity that dirtifies my hand. I just clean my hands regularly the way I always do.

Zivinda

Top Poster Of Month
Credits
I have always been a neat person and washing of hands is what I do often. I believe that living a neat life is good for a healthy living.