Do you wash hands as often as possible?

David21

Nowadays, it is recommended to clean your hands as frequently as disinfect to forestall contamination. I for the most part pass on a holder of sanitizer with me when I go out looking for goods. In any case, when I return, I make it a feature to totally wash my hands with a cleaning agent regardless of the way that I have used the sanitizer so frequently.

I'm doing it routinely.
Is it true that you are doing it?

Michael99

Wash hands just after touching someone or different substances. Wearing a Mask appropriate, keeping a distance of 6 feet apart is necessary for the public environment to prevent the COVID-19.

PGen98

Administrator
I'm slightly obsessive about washing my hands, so I do it as frequently as possible. I used to actually be so bad about it that I gained a skin irritation condition from cleaning my hands too much it rubbed skin away. Now I'm a bit better about it, but I still wash my hands probably more than is strictly necessary...I don't like germy hands :D

Lee

Always wash my hands here too, always have. Nothing new for me. Comes from working within the foo industry I guess.

PGen98

Administrator
Always wash my hands here too, always have. Nothing new for me. Comes from working within the foo industry I guess.
Oh yeah, definitely, food industry is very tough on hygiene, so makes a lot of sense!

Nerdface

It's something that I'm probably guilty of not doing enough, despite the pandemic (never tested positive though!).

I do of course wash my hands before I start preparing any food though, and generally wash them when I've been using any shared equipment and/or doing any kind of manual handling jobs. I think you can often feel when your hands need washing..

Jay

I learned from a very young age to make this a regular practice ( or i would get a kick from mom), so it comes natural to me to wash alot.:)