Does it worth buying a Wii in 2021?

How people could be unable to remember that the Wii conveyed us Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 is a mystery, and the point you can select a console with both these titles for under $50 is still an amazing bargain! To me, the answer is; Yes it is.

Wii_NewSuperMarioBrosWii_image380w.jpg

PGen98

Administrator
The games still play, the console still works, so yes, its still worth picking one up in 2021, most definitely. I still play my older consoles frequently, they're a great part of my gaming experience, and just because they're not "new" anymore doesn't mean they're bad in any way!

The games still play, the console still works, so yes, its still worth picking one up in 2021, most definitely. I still play my older consoles frequently, they're a great part of my gaming experience, and just because they're not "new" anymore doesn't mean they're bad in any way!
Great!!!! happy to know your thoughts, sure sometimes old is gold and gives a soft cool sensation.

PGen98

Administrator
Yep, older games can give you all of the thrills of today's games :)

Nabix

Administrator
I wasn't a fan of the wii personally. Didn't like the controller.

Nerdface

Considering you can pick one up in reasonable condition these days for around £30 or less, of course it is!

The controllers are certainly a weak point for me, but there are alternatives. Most games are compatible with a GameCube controller IIRC? 🤔

PGen98

Administrator
Considering you can pick one up in reasonable condition these days for around £30 or less, of course it is!

The controllers are certainly a weak point for me, but there are alternatives. Most games are compatible with a GameCube controller IIRC? 🤔
Yep, and that's one thing I'd stick with, the GC controller is a much better option.

Off course the Wii support well GameCube controller and it works too much with many games, like as Mario Kart 8. Though, it does outclass with the Super Smash Bros. No doubt, as many experts played Super Smash Bros easy to change the controls with.