Easiest Solitaire Games?

Naiwen

Registered
Credits
Can anyone suggest a free online site for the easiest solitaire or windows default games ever? What's your personal favourites please? Thanks for the FYI, you guys.

Naiwen

Registered
Credits

Prof elohstar

Credits
Till date I don't know how to play solitaire games. Am open to learn if any is ready to teach me.

Mildredtabitha

Credits
You can play solitaire games on windows 7. They are free to play there.

I currently play solitaire on Android phone. It's so easy and I love it.

Till date I don't know how to play solitaire games. Am open to learn if any is ready to teach me.
It's so easy just put the card on top of each other on the upper rectangle spaces. For example a spade "A", followed by a spade "2" then 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K.

On the lower parts where hidden cards are. Just remove one black card and put on a red on or vice versa as long as they are compatible so you can unlock the hidden card. For example, put a red "2" over a black "3" or put a black "2" over a red "3" or put a black "Q" over a red "K".... Then you follow with a red"J" over the black "Q". You really should just play to understand what I have written

Prof elohstar

Credits
You can play solitaire games on windows 7. They are free to play there.

I currently play solitaire on Android phone. It's so easy and I love it.

It's so easy just put the card on top of each other on the upper rectangle spaces. For example a spade "A", followed by a spade "2" then 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K.

On the lower parts where hidden cards are. Just remove one black card and put on a red on or vice versa as long as they are compatible so you can unlock the hidden card. For example, put a red "2" over a black "3" or put a black "2" over a red "3" or put a black "Q" over a red "K".... Then you follow with a red"J" over the black "Q". You really should just play to understand what I have written
Okay.. am going to try playing solitaire with you clues. Thanks a lot.