Enherjar Synergy: Ultra Futuristic Dark Neon Online FPS Arena

Hello friends of Rival Gaming,

If I may introduce myself, I'm a videogame developer for a company called Cosmic Perspective Studios.
We are releasing a brand-new FPS, designed by Major League Pro, Cloud Darkson,
to create what we consider to be "Arena Shooter Perfection".
Addressing dozens of major imbalances from traditional FPS, taking place in a next-gen dark neon futuristic world.
We are going to have developer-hosted online mega tournaments, with 3 different skill tiers to participate in.
The game is free to download.

I'd like to personally invite you to play our game, Enherjar Synergy!
(note*: you should be able to watch our gameplay video trailer in embed window below without leaving page.)
Check us out directly on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/1468960/Enherjar_Synergy/

steam header 3.png

GP4.png

We'd love to hear your thoughts of what you think about the game!!!

Wow, sounds like

We are doing all sorts of things to take this Arena FPS to the next level as an Esports platform.
Other than doing everything possible to make the game mechanics as competitively fair as possible,
We also plan on hosting our tournaments within the in-game UI and actually supporting the game as developers,
where we will be adding new maps every two weeks instead of only one new map every six months like all the other studio out there.
Things like this will keep the game exciting for the long-term.

Naiwen

We are doing all sorts of things to take this Arena FPS to the next level as an Esports platform.
Other than doing everything possible to make the game mechanics as competitively fair as possible,
We also plan on hosting our tournaments within the in-game UI and actually supporting the game as developers,
where we will be adding new maps every two weeks instead of only one new map every six months like all the other studio out there.
Things like this will keep the game exciting for the long-term.
Sounds good to me!

Naiwen

Let me know what you think about the game once you try it out.
It'd be great to see a first time gameplay, just to get an idea of what it's like for a new player on their initial run.
Not planning to try it out, can't afford it atm.

Brad P

BlueFox
Administrator
Hello friends of Rival Gaming,

If I may introduce myself, I'm a videogame developer for a company called Cosmic Perspective Studios.
We are releasing a brand-new FPS, designed by Major League Pro, Cloud Darkson,
to create what we consider to be "Arena Shooter Perfection".
Addressing dozens of major imbalances from traditional FPS, taking place in a next-gen dark neon futuristic world.
We are going to have developer-hosted online mega tournaments, with 3 different skill tiers to participate in.
The game is free to download.

I'd like to personally invite you to play our game, Enherjar Synergy!
(note*: you should be able to watch our gameplay video trailer in embed window below without leaving page.)
Check us out directly on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/1468960/Enherjar_Synergy/

View attachment 159

View attachment 160

We'd love to hear your thoughts of what you think about the game!!!
Wow this looks amazing 😻 great job on this.

Naiwen

It will be on Mac, we our finishing configuring the build for that OS.
It should be ready before the end of next week, so I'll have to let you know when it's live on Steam.
Ready to try, but I'm not about to do walk throughs and etc because I'm not interested in doing it.