Favourite gaming Platforms?

apathy

PC for sure, I love having the PC as my central hub and even though I've nothing really against consoles I find it difficult to bring myself to actually use them.

PGen98

Administrator
I grew up with both console and PC games, so I can go either direction. PC is the top option at the moment, for sure.

Vibe

Why is it?
Having ps2 and the original Xbox I just always preferred the Xbox, so I progressed to 360 which I really loved, then the Xbox one and the new models of that and am now on the Xbox series x.
I enjoy the Xbox live community and how much stuff there is to do and the whole Microsoft ecosystem in general. With the new xcloud and using a phone as a screen. It’s really fun to play some campaign on my lunch break of a good game. The game pass is also just an outstanding value. I just think Xbox has so much to offer however I have been wanting to build a pc to play games on as the graphics can get mesmerizing on the high end machines.

Naiwen

Having ps2 and the original Xbox I just always preferred the Xbox, so I progressed to 360 which I really loved, then the Xbox one and the new models of that and am now on the Xbox series x.
I enjoy the Xbox live community and how much stuff there is to do and the whole Microsoft ecosystem in general. With the new xcloud and using a phone as a screen. It’s really fun to play some campaign on my lunch break of a good game. The game pass is also just an outstanding value. I just think Xbox has so much to offer however I have been wanting to build a pc to play games on as the graphics can get mesmerizing on the high end machines.
I guess I'm just not really too keen it myself, eh?