Favourite Mobile Games?

Naiwen

I love all the puzzle and racing games and sports games like Mario Kart Tour on my tablet and iPhone 6s and Solitaire Klondike. In fact, I do play these 2 games for hours daily myself.

PGen98

Administrator
At the moment the only mobile game I have on my phone is Star Trek Fleet command, and that's just as a time waste. Otherwise, I don't really game too much on mobile. I used to love the original Angry Birds, though, that was fun!

Naiwen

At the moment the only mobile game I have on my phone is Star Trek Fleet command, and that's just as a time waste. Otherwise, I don't really game too much on mobile. I used to love the original Angry Birds, though, that was fun!
Yeah, I've loved angry birds a lot personally too!

PGen98

Administrator
It is a very fun game to play, for sure!

Nerdface

I don't really like playing games on my mobile.

The single player experiences tend to be somewhat bland and/or repetitive, and the multi-player is much too open to cheating (eg. using word finders).

I occasionally play on a Gameboy emulator on my phone, but even that only holds my interest (or the battery) for so long..

Naiwen

I don't really like playing games on my mobile.

The single player experiences tend to be somewhat bland and/or repetitive, and the multi-player is much too open to cheating (eg. using word finders).

I occasionally play on a Gameboy emulator on my phone, but even that only holds my interest (or the battery) for so long..
I kinda personally love boring/repetitive, it's relaxing for me myself.