Destiny
Destiny 2
Forza Horizon 3
Halo: MCC
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Batman: Arkham Knight
Doom

...and many, many more

(not all Xbox exclusives, but games I played on Xbox...)

Naiwen

Depending how far back we're going:

Original Xbox:

Halo CE
Halo 2
Fable / TLC
Project Gotham Racing 2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
Jade Empire

Xbox 360:

Halo 3
Halo Reach
Fable III
Forza Motorsport 4
Forza Horizon
Saints Row The Third
Saints Row IV
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
The Darkness II
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Xbox One:

Destiny
Destiny 2
Forza Horizon 3
Halo: MCC
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Batman: Arkham Knight
Doom

...and many, many more

(not all Xbox exclusives, but games I played on Xbox...)
Xbox seems to have more FPSs and shooters in general no, @PGen98? I'm not quite a fan of the Xbox and I don't have one at home myself, so yeah, please enlighten me.

PGen98

Administrator
Xbox seems to have more FPSs and shooters in general no, @PGen98? I'm not quite a fan of the Xbox and I don't have one at home myself, so yeah, please enlighten me.
Xbox has a lot of shooters, yeah, but you can also get a lot of JRPGs, MMOs, puzzle games, sports games, and so on. It's got great mix overall, so you can find something no matter what genre you like,.

Naiwen

Xbox has a lot of shooters, yeah, but you can also get a lot of JRPGs, MMOs, puzzle games, sports games, and so on. It's got great mix overall, so you can find something no matter what genre you like,.
Ok, I see.

Vibe

Picking just one game probably would pick the halo 3. Custom games back in its prime was just An unmatched social online experience that I’ve never felt again.

Naiwen

Picking just one game probably would pick the halo 3. Custom games back in its prime was just An unmatched social online experience that I’ve never felt again.
I have personally never tried this one, it's a shooter war simulation game, I take it, @Vibe?

Vibe

I have personally never tried this one, it's a shooter war simulation game, I take it, @Vibe?
Yeah it’s based in the future. It has an amazing storyline, and it had custom games people could make and change stuff like gravity weapons etc That combined with forge mode (let’s you place and remove items from a map and save it to play online) People came up with very creative maps and made games such as zombies, duck hunt, fat boy. There were many mongoose race tracks etc. a lobby could have up to 16 people so it was a lot of fun in its prime!

Naiwen

Yeah it’s based in the future. It has an amazing storyline, and it had custom games people could make and change stuff like gravity weapons etc That combined with forge mode (let’s you place and remove items from a map and save it to play online) People came up with very creative maps and made games such as zombies, duck hunt, fat boy. There were many mongoose race tracks etc. a lobby could have up to 16 people so it was a lot of fun in its prime!
Sounds like fun to me personally!