February Member of the Month - Voting is now closed!

Voting is now closed:
---

Congratulations to @Barida and @Ja sa bong for winning Member of the month for the month of February! Very well deserved.
Barida Thread
Ja sa bong thread
---
A new Member of the month thread will open up to nominate a new member for the month of March on March tenth.
---
Congratulations to ever one who has been nominated. Very well deserved.
Thank you for being apart of rival gaming!
Votes are now open to choose you think is deserving of being member of the month.
You have until March 2nd to make your selection.
---
More information on member of the month:
https://rivalgaming.com/threads/member-of-the-month-information.583/

Rivalgaming Member Of The Month For February!

Submit your nominations for members you think are deserving to get member of the month. Summit your nominations by this thread or send a private message to an administrator.
The Member of the Month will be recognized for their contributions for the previous month of January.
All quality members must be received by the February 25th to be eligible for the vote. After this date voting will begin.

The rules:
Every member gets a couple nominations.
You can't nominate yourself.
Staff members can't be nominated.

The prize:
1) You will get a badge.
2) You will be interviewed and the thread will be pinned.
3) You will have your name tagged on the following member of the month nomination threads. Also, you have will a thread posted in the announcements board pinned for the following month after you win for people to ask questions and compliment you.
Ex. Congrats that you won! You are a great person to have on Rival Gaming!
4) You get to choose a game of your choice. Limit of $30.

The nominations so far:
@Barida
@Ja sa bong
@Nomad

Get your nominations in!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ja sa bong

Altair

Founder
Registered
Credits
Any benefits to wining the member of month award?
Yes there are benefits. You get a badge and you will be interviewed and featured.
If you have any other ideas for a prize be sure to share them.

Ja sa bong

Credits
Yes there are benefits. You get a badge and you will be interviewed and featured.
If you have any other ideas for a prize be sure to share them.
What do you want by being featured? I can't seem to understand exactly how that works.

As for the interview and a badge, it's a good one.

Altair

Founder
Registered
Credits
What do you want by being featured? I can't seem to understand exactly how that works.

As for the interview and a badge, it's a good one.
Thank you for bringing it to my attention that being featured was unclear. I should have been clearer.
What I meant by being featured was just having a pinned thread with an interview. Also having the winning member tagged on the following member of the month nominations threads. Also, the winning member have will a thread posted in the announcements board pinned for the following month after the member won for people to ask questions and compliment the chosen member.

Last edited:

Ja sa bong

Credits
Thank you for bringing it to my attention that being featured was unclear. I should have been clearer.
What I meant by being featured was just having a pinned thread with an interview. Also having the winning member tagged on the following member of the month nominations threads. Also, the winning member have will a thread posted in the announcements board pinned for the following month after the member won for people to ask questions and compliment the chosen member.
Alright, that's works perfectly fine to me. I could have added since it's a gaming forum, if it's possible to spice things up with gifting the winner a game at end of each session, it would be nice.

Ps. Who am I going to nominate? 🤔

@Barida or @Shole ?

Let me go with @Barida

Altair

Founder
Registered
Credits
Alright, that's works perfectly fine to me. I could have added since it's a gaming forum, if it's possible to spice things up with gifting the winner a game at end of each session, it would be nice.

Ps. Who am I going to nominate? 🤔

@Barida or @Shole ?

Let me go with @Barida
That is a great idea. Thank you for the suggestion.

Ja sa bong

Credits
That is a great idea. Thank you for the suggestion.
Don't worry about it, it's not a problem at all.

If I can still think of anything else, I'm still going to chip it in for the good of the community.

Barida

Credits
Nice initiative by the Rival Gaming Community.

Would say this will encourage more members to stay active and contribute to the community.

@Ja sa bong has been active since I joined and I've seen a couple of posts. So, I am picking the handler as the winner.

Nomad

Credits
Thank you very much for the nomination. I appreciate! :D

Prof elohstar

Credits
Rivalgaming Member Of The Month For February!

Submit your nominations for members you think are deserving to get member of the month. Summit your nominations by this thread or send a private message to an administrator.
The Member of the Month will be recognized for their contributions for the previous month of January.
All quality members must be received by the February 25th to be eligible for the vote. After this date voting will begin.

The rules:
Every member gets a couple nominations.
You can't nominate yourself.
Staff members can't be nominated.

The prize:
1) You will get a badge.
2) You will be interviewed and the thread will be pinned.
3) You will have your name tagged on the following member of the month nomination threads. Also, you have will a thread posted in the announcements board pinned for the following month after you win for people to ask questions and compliment you.
Ex. Congrats that you won! You are a great person to have on Rival Gaming!

The nominations so far:
@Barida
@Ja sa bong
@Nomad

Get your nominations in!
Heatman

Brad P

Why so serious?
Founder
Registered
Credits
Some great nominations coming out! great effort by everyone.

Prof elohstar

Credits
Heatman is a moderator and staff members can't be nominated.
Thanks for making a nomination though.
Okay noted. If I am giving another opportunity to nominate then I nominate @Barida. He's very active and interact well in the community.