February Member of the Month - Voting is now closed!

Voting is now closed:
---

Congratulations to @Barida and @Ja sa bong for winning Member of the month for the month of February! Very well deserved.
Barida Thread
Ja sa bong thread
---
A new Member of the month thread will open up to nominate a new member for the month of March on March tenth.
---
Congratulations to ever one who has been nominated. Very well deserved.
Thank you for being apart of rival gaming!
Votes are now open to choose you think is deserving of being member of the month.
You have until March 2nd to make your selection.
---
More information on member of the month:
https://rivalgaming.com/threads/member-of-the-month-information.583/

Rivalgaming Member Of The Month For February!

Submit your nominations for members you think are deserving to get member of the month. Summit your nominations by this thread or send a private message to an administrator.
The Member of the Month will be recognized for their contributions for the previous month of January.
All quality members must be received by the February 25th to be eligible for the vote. After this date voting will begin.

The rules:
Every member gets a couple nominations.
You can't nominate yourself.
Staff members can't be nominated.

The prize:
1) You will get a badge.
2) You will be interviewed and the thread will be pinned.
3) You will have your name tagged on the following member of the month nomination threads. Also, you have will a thread posted in the announcements board pinned for the following month after you win for people to ask questions and compliment you.
Ex. Congrats that you won! You are a great person to have on Rival Gaming!
4) You get to choose a game of your choice. Limit of $30.

The nominations so far:
@Barida
@Ja sa bong
@Nomad

Get your nominations in!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ja sa bong

Nomad

Credits
I have already nominated two members. By the way, can we nominate more members?

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
I have already nominated two members. By the way, can we nominate more members?
Hey! Thanks for the question. You can nominate more members but to keep it fair for everyone, I wouldn't go too overboard with it. ;)

Nomad

Credits
What about voting? When the voting opens, can we vote more then one member or we need to stick with just one member?

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
What about voting? When the voting opens, can we vote more then one member or we need to stick with just one member?
I believe you will be able to vote for more than one member. I will get this information checked and confirm it.

EDIT: You can vote for more than 1 member! :)

Last edited:

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
It is too early to congratulate the winners because voting for the member of the month has not started yet. :D
Everyone nominated is a contributive member to our community and should feel like a winner. If they don't win this month, they could next one. Never give up. ;)

Nomad

Credits
I think participation is more important than winning. However, a contest like this one also encourages members to remain active in the community and post quality content

Ja sa bong

Credits
It is too early to congratulate the winners because voting for the member of the month has not started yet. :D
It's never too early to ship in the congratulations 🎊 mate, there is definitely a winner amongst the nominated members.. 😂