Golden Eye 64

Naiwen

I used to play this with my mate after school at his house on Xmas parties every year till he's moved far away from me. I've enjoyed this shooter a lot on the N64 TV console.

PGen98

Administrator
In the day it was the absolute standard for shooters, and it was a great game all around. Sadly, time and technology have not been kind to it, but it remains one of the best shooting experiences of its' era!

Naiwen

In the day it was the absolute standard for shooters, and it was a great game all around. Sadly, time and technology have not been kind to it, but it remains one of the best shooting experiences of its' era!
I used to play it a lot and I've enjoyed it a lot on the N64 TV console as a child and teen.

Nerdface

The intended Xbox 360 remaster was recently leaked, though you need a modified console or an emulator to play it.. I have neither.

Looks like it stayed pretty true to the original. Such a shame Nintendo shot this one down.. 😔

PGen98

Administrator
Agreed, it would have been great had it seen the light of day!

Naiwen

The intended Xbox 360 remaster was recently leaked, though you need a modified console or an emulator to play it.. I have neither.

Looks like it stayed pretty true to the original. Such a shame Nintendo shot this one down.. 😔
I haven't heard of this, sounds exciting to me personally, although the Xbox is pretty expensive currently in life.