GTA VI

Zack_puffs

Credits
I know it's a longshot from now, but like I'm supper stoked about the fact that it's almost about to be released in 2022. That's just one year. Hope Rockstar doesn't disappoint us like Cyberpunk disappointed us with its senseless game physics. I kinda hope for something better as heck.
What are your thoughts on the new GTA VI soon to be released?

PGen98

Credits
Like I said in the other thread, I really want VI to be a return to form. V was just ok at best, but the GTA's preceding it were fantastic and immersive. VI needs to be immersive and have a worthwhile story behind it, and some solid single player action. Online is fine and all, but...whatever happened to that promised DLC for the single campaign that just never came? Let's see some of that compelling story work, Rockstar!

Zack_puffs

Credits
Like I said in the other thread, I really want VI to be a return to form. V was just ok at best, but the GTA's preceding it were fantastic and immersive. VI needs to be immersive and have a worthwhile story behind it, and some solid single player action. Online is fine and all, but...whatever happened to that promised DLC for the single campaign that just never came? Let's see some of that compelling story work, Rockstar!
I'm with you on this one. the single player campaign better be amazing.

Nerdface

Credits
I still haven't played V.. 😬

I know I could look this up on Google before posting and look like less of a tit if I'm wrong, but did I read somewhere that VI was returning in some part to Vice City? That'd be pretty awesome if it's true..

PGen98

Credits
I still haven't played V.. 😬

I know I could look this up on Google before posting and look like less of a tit if I'm wrong, but did I read somewhere that VI was returning in some part to Vice City? That'd be pretty awesome if it's true..
It's starting to sound like it's going to be set in multiple locations, or have multiple attached cities, which will be quite interesting if that's true! Vice City is heavily rumored to be one of them.

Ja sa bong

Credits
I know it's a longshot from now, but like I'm supper stoked about the fact that it's almost about to be released in 2022. That's just one year. Hope Rockstar doesn't disappoint us like Cyberpunk disappointed us with its senseless game physics. I kinda hope for something better as heck.
What are your thoughts on the new GTA VI soon to be released?
GTA 6 can never be released this year 2022. Rockstar just announced that development of the game is underway but not its release. It's likely to be out in 2 or 3 years time.

Barida

Credits
GTA should have stopped at V. Most of the storyline of VI are not worth it for me. I don't feel bad saying this, but that's their worse version.

Ja sa bong

Credits
GTA should have stopped at V. Most of the storyline of VI are not worth it for me. I don't feel bad saying this, but that's their worse version.
GTA VI is the most waited game to be developed and released for gamers. Rockstar is building up so much on the game to give gamers the best.