Have you beaten a pro gamer?

Zivinda

Top Poster Of Month
Credits
Playing games means that you get to play against those that play for fun likewise others that don't play for fun.

Since you began playing, have you had the opportunity to beat a gamer that is a pro and focuses on only playing games?

Barida

Credits
I wouldn't know who is a pro gamer when I play games online. I just focus on playing games and beating the rivals I can defeat.

Ja sa bong

Credits
I'm not a pro gamer, and I don't have the skills set required to beat a well dedicated pro gamer and I know this very well, so I'm not looking for it at all.

Danny

Registered
Credits
This is something that is going to be very fulfilling and satisfying for me if I am able to do it but I doubt if I would be able to pull it off.

Ja sa bong

Credits
This is something that is going to be very fulfilling and satisfying for me if I am able to do it but I doubt if I would be able to pull it off.
You would have to invest more time in playing and get better at how good you are when you play. It's the only way you can be able to beat a pro.

Danny

Registered
Credits
You would have to invest more time in playing and get better at how good you are when you play. It's the only way you can be able to beat a pro.
I have already been doing that for quite a while and I have been getting better at my Gameplay because It’ll definitely help me to be up to the task.

Ja sa bong

Credits
I have already been doing that for quite a while and I have been getting better at my Gameplay because It’ll definitely help me to be up to the task.
They say that practice makes perfection and I believe that very well because it's something that I have applied for myself as well and it worked well.

Zivinda

Top Poster Of Month
Credits
They say that practice makes perfection and I believe that very well because it's something that I have applied for myself as well and it worked well.

When it comes to gaming, you have to be very active in order to understand some parts of those games.