General How much time do you spend online?

General Banter

David21

I invest my energy online for around 10 hours in light of the fact that my all work is online related.
Also, in this crown pandemic circumstance no office, no class in the foundation. Presently I Am accomplishing all work from home through the Internet, so I am consistently dynamic on the web.

Shouldn't something be said about you?

Jay

Good question.
I manage several locations so i spend a minimum of 5 hours per day online for work related items, personal time i would easy add another three to four hours per day in total as it's not all at the same time.

Nerdface

The simple answer would be "too much" 😆

Being an IT Technician for a secondary school, a lot of our systems are all online and web based - so that's pretty much 6-8 hours daily straight off the bat! Then, depending on what day it is you could easily add on another 2+ hours daily personal time.

Reactions: Jay
I am disabled so I spend a lot of time online, I would say I spend 2hrs~5hrs a day searching the web and posting on forums. And another 2~5hrs playing video games and streaming TV shows from various streaming services.

P.S. I guess you could say that I am an online junkie LOL. :ROFLMAO:

PGen98

Administrator
I spend a good 4-5 hours per-day I'd wager, though it's split up into small increments because I spend all day every day looking after my mother who has dementia. I'm her full-time caregiver and she's reached the point now where she realistically needs around the clock care, so that's what I do. When I get free time I'm usually online posting away on forums that I visit or forums that I look after, and if I have free time after that (rarer and rarer these days) then I use that time for gaming. Gotta' keep my finger on the pulse there :D

Spikey

The simple answer would be "too much" 😆

Being an IT Technician for a secondary school, a lot of our systems are all online and web based - so that's pretty much 6-8 hours daily straight off the bat! Then, depending on what day it is you could easily add on another 2+ hours daily personal time.
Agreed we all spend way too much time online but its fun hehe. I spend probably 6 hours a day online.

Michael99

Due to the IT work, we must have to be connected to the digital world. I spend an average of 6 hours daily on desktop internet usage for my official IT work and on social networking. One-fourth of that is spent on the mobile device.