I love to play Bubble Shooter

Michael99

Welcome to happy gaming life!

Bubble Shooter is one of the best online puzzle type shooting game that we can play anytime and anywhere, even offline (without internet connection). Simply install, hit balls with mind blowing and eye concentration to win. Beat all the challenges and overcome targets. It’s free with exciting levels.
When you feel stressed, I think Bubble Shooter is the best time to enjoy the game.

Do you like and play?

bubble-shooter.png

Last edited:

PGen98

Administrator
I have to say I haven't played that one, but it looks a lot like a cross between Arkanoid/Breakout and Bejeweled. Interesting!

Nerdface

I have to say I haven't played that one, but it looks a lot like a cross between Arkanoid/Breakout and Bejeweled. Interesting!
You mean to say you haven't played Super Puzzle Bobble? 🧐

I always enjoy playing these types of games as a quick pickup-and-play.. They can get pretty frustrating though since there's an element of luck involved.

PGen98

Administrator
You mean to say you haven't played Super Puzzle Bobble? 🧐

I always enjoy playing these types of games as a quick pickup-and-play.. They can get pretty frustrating though since there's an element of luck involved.
Honestly, in spite of playing a lot of Bubble Bobble, I don't believe I did play Super Puzzle Bobble :oops:

You're right, though, there were a fair few of these sorts of games around down the years, I did play some similar games and they can indeed get frustrating!