Is Fortnite getting terrible?

Fortnite is unsafe for kids. Above all else, it tends to be addictive. ... Indeed, it doesn't show blood, yet players actually execute one another, and that is excessively serious for youngsters. The game is free, however, it pushes players to go through cash to purchase additional items, similar to move moves for the characters.

Have any opinion?
If so, then not forget to explain.

Brad P

BlueFox
Administrator
Fortnite is unsafe for kids. Above all else, it tends to be addictive. ... Indeed, it doesn't show blood, yet players actually execute one another, and that is excessively serious for youngsters. The game is free, however, it pushes players to go through cash to purchase additional items, similar to move moves for the characters.

Have any opinion?
If so, then not forget to explain.
I don't think it's getting worse. It did have a little dip a few session's back but I still do enjoy playing it.

I'm pretty sure that they will have a few more tricks up there sleeve for future updates.

Soulwatcher

it pushes players to go through cash to purchase additional items
I know it's a free game and all but they keep coming out with more and more in cash purchases and they make you feel inferior if you don't buy the new items. From a business perspective, it is great but from a moral perspective, I don't like it at all! And I know they are optional but try telling that to a child.

Nabix

Administrator
Can't stand Fortnite. Not my type of game. I prefer either faced-paced shooters like COD or strat shooters like Valorant.