March Member of the Month - Voting is now closed!

Altair

Founder
Registered
Credits
Voting is now closed:
Congratulations to @Prof elohstar for winning Member of the month for the month of March! Very well deserved.
Prof elohstar thread
---
Unfortunately all threads were changed to articles. This is an unfortunate accident that caused the poll to be deleted.
A new poll has been been posted and will go until the 10th to decide who will be member of the month for march.
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
~ Rival Gaming Staff
---
Vote now for who you think should be member of the month!
Only one person can win member of the month.
If there is a tie, there will be a tie breaker vote to determine the winner. 🥇.

-----

Congratulations to ever one who has been nominated. Very well deserved.
Thank you for being apart of rival gaming!
Votes are now open to choose you think is deserving of being member of the month.
You have until April 5th to make your selection.

-----

More information on member of the month:
https://rivalgaming.com/threads/member-of-the-month-information.583/

Rivalgaming Member Of The Month For March!

Submit your nominations for members you think are deserving to get member of the month. Summit your nominations by this thread or send a private message to an administrator.
The Member of the Month will be recognized for their contributions for the month of March..
All quality members must be received by March 25th March 31st to be eligible for the vote. After this date voting will begin.

The rules:
Every member gets a couple nominations.
You can't nominate yourself.
Staff members can't be nominated.

The prize:
1) You will get a badge.
2) You will be interviewed and the thread will be pinned.
3) You will have your name tagged on the following member of the month nomination threads. Also, you have will a thread posted in the announcements board pinned for the following month after you win for people to ask questions and compliment you.
Ex. Congrats that you won! You are a great person to have on Rival Gaming!
4) You get to choose a game of your choice. Limit of $30.

Previous winners:

February Member Of The Month Winners:
Barida
Ja sa bong

The nominations so far:
Nomad
Prof elohstar
Mildredtabitha
Shole

Get your nominations in!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022

Last edited:

Prof elohstar

Credits
Thank you all so much for your nominations. Am so happy to be here and be recognised by you legends.

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
Nominating will close in a few days. Be sure to get all the nominations in before that! ;)

Nomad

Credits
Thank you very much for the nomination, winning will of course bring joy but being nominated also bring pleasure because this is the recognition of your contribution to the community. I am overwhelmed.

Mildredtabitha

Credits
I had nominated Naiwen but I edited my post because I saw he was a moderator. I don't know if moderators can be nominated because I think I haven't read all sections on this forum.

But I appreciate you all for nominating me in my first month here.

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
I had nominated Naiwen but I edited my post because I saw he was a moderator. I don't know if moderators can be nominated because I think I haven't read all sections on this forum.
Staff members unfortunately cannot be nominated. If you got any suggestions for us we could implement to show more staff appreciation, you can make a thread in the suggestions section. ;)

But I appreciate you all for nominating me in my first month here.
It's you doing the hard work, buddy! Keep it up!

Ja sa bong

Credits
I can't wait for the voting to start already.

To the winner 🥇, congratulations in advance.

Ja sa bong

Credits
It's going to be a close call in the battle for the winner. I just hope they don't have a tie this time around. Good luck to the winner.

Zivinda

Credits
I've voted now. Good luck to the four contestants as they contest for who will win for the month of March.

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
It's going to be a close call in the battle for the winner. I just hope they don't have a tie this time around. Good luck to the winner.
Only one person can win this month. So, if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker vote.