March Member of the Month - Voting is now closed!

Maxwell

Credits
Only one person can win this month. So, if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker vote.
I think I want to see a tie and we go all over again for the tie breaker. It's going to be fun.

Ja sa bong

Credits
Only one person can win this month. So, if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker vote.
That's more like it, the way they do it on Forum Promotion in their website battle.

Barida

Credits
I think I want to see a tie and we go all over again for the tie breaker. It's going to be fun.

A tie might be fun, but that will mean extending the voting to another period of time. I wouldn't want to wait for that long to see who is going to win.

Maxwell

Credits
A tie might be fun, but that will mean extending the voting to another period of time. I wouldn't want to wait for that long to see who is going to win.
The time for the tie breaker wouldn't be long I guess. It's more like giving a time frame on its voting and getting the final winner.

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
Make sure to read the original post again and vote! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Maxwell

Credits
Make sure to read the original post again and vote! We apologize for the inconvenience.
The result of the poll seems to be missing some figures. What happened?

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
The result of the poll seems to be missing some figures. What happened?
A technical issue occured and it had the poll disappear. We have made a new poll and extended the time to vote.

Barida

Credits
A technical issue occured and it had the poll disappear. We have made a new poll and extended the time to vote.

Thank you for this explanation. I was kinda confused when I saw the new poll.

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
Thank you for this explanation. I was kinda confused when I saw the new poll.
We have fixed the problem and it will never appear again in the future. Next polls are safe!

Zivinda

Credits
I've voted now. Good luck to the four contestants as they contest for who will win for the month of March.
I will be voting again for the member that I have seen been quite active in the past month. Let's hope the winner is announced soon.

Altair

Founder
Registered
Credits
I will be voting again for the member that I have seen been quite active in the past month. Let's hope the winner is announced soon.
The winner will be announced on the tenth.

Maxwell

Credits
Alright. Since it's been sorted out, it's all that matters. This one needs to be closed as soon as possible, so we can start April's own.

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
That's Sunday. Will definitely be a happy Sunday for the winner 😍😍
We have that contest every month! Maybe next time the winner could be you, so continue being a valueable member of our community and it will pay off. ;)