Mario Kart 64?

Naiwen

I love love this one on my best elementary's mate's N64 big TV console. I use to go to her house a lot after school, but because she's moved far away from me a long time ago, I can't play it anymore myself beause I don't have a N64 at home personally.

PGen98

Administrator
Mario Kart 64 is definitely one of the more exciting Mario Kart games released! I like the original on the SNES, too, it was a lot of fun! 64 had the best version of Rainbow Road, IMO, and I still try to play it when I can!

Naiwen

Mario Kart 64 is definitely one of the more exciting Mario Kart games released! I like the original on the SNES, too, it was a lot of fun! 64 had the best version of Rainbow Road, IMO, and I still try to play it when I can!
I have on the Switch, GBA and Wii myself.

Michael99

No doubt Mario Kart 64 is one of the first games released for the Nintendo 64 platform. Snatching and moving on track with excitement is the heart of the game's fun. I love it too.

Mario.png

Last edited:

Naiwen

No doubt Mario Kart 64 is one of the first games released for the Nintendo 64 platform. Snatching and moving on track with excitement is the heart of the game's fun. I love it too.

View attachment 149
It used to be my personal favourite circuit as well and I've loved using Princess Peach, my favourite character for me personally too in this game series.