My eSports Team

johnsmith

Banned
Credits
Hello everyone! I wonder, any of you own an esports team? Well I do and let me tell you how I manage it. First of all my biggest problem was "Which Game Should It Be Based On?". I decided that my team would compete in the mobile gaming game called Clash Royale. There is alot of competition there to be honest. We're not a "professional" team but atleast we try. Most of the times alot of people ask me how do I get my team into competitions. Well for this I mostly use twitter, you can find ALOT of competitions there. Most are semi-pro. Most of the tournaments are paid tournaments where you pay a fee in order to compete but the first 3 places will get money in return. Others are free to enter but you might win money if you win.

Also, remember! Nothing is free! Most of the people that represent your team are there for money. The best players can represent you if you pay them. In my team I pay 2 of them. The others I do montly raffles but if you want to be the best then you have to invest.

What about you guys? What do you think of eSports teams?

Michael99

Credits
both modes are right "paid" and "free" just needs to organize and manage the team properly.

Nomad

Credits
I have tried to compete in a couple of tournaments, but I did not join as a team, I competed individually. I have never been a part of any esports team. I am also not a pro gamer.

Barida

Credits
Hello everyone! I wonder, any of you own an esports team? Well I do and let me tell you how I manage it. First of all my biggest problem was "Which Game Should It Be Based On?". I decided that my team would compete in the mobile gaming game called Clash Royale. There is alot of competition there to be honest. We're not a "professional" team but atleast we try. Most of the times alot of people ask me how do I get my team into competitions. Well for this I mostly use twitter, you can find ALOT of competitions there. Most are semi-pro. Most of the tournaments are paid tournaments where you pay a fee in order to compete but the first 3 places will get money in return. Others are free to enter but you might win money if you win.

Also, remember! Nothing is free! Most of the people that represent your team are there for money. The best players can represent you if you pay them. In my team I pay 2 of them. The others I do montly raffles but if you want to be the best then you have to invest.

What about you guys? What do you think of eSports teams?

The money to pay most of those that will want to represent me is what I can't spare at the moment. How is that even possible considering how most of the people will behave when they fail to win anything for you.

Nomad

Credits
By the way how do you build your team? Do you connect with local gamers like you or find team mane online?