RG Site updates

Evening everyone,

So RG opened its doors yesterday and it's been a great start with plenty of new features to come so stay tuned for that.

I see a few old faces signing up we hope you are enjoying the eSports forums :)

We have installed a dark style for you all to try out as I know it can be a little much on the eyes :)

If you have any suggestions or feedback then please go ahead and let me know on here.

Enjoy the evening and keep safe

RG team

Reactions: apathy and PGen98

Altair

Founder
Registered
Credits
Member of the month is a new future that has been added.
Every month a member that has has contributed to Rival Gaming in a huge way and that has made a positive contribution will be selected by vote to become member of the month.
Read the information here to find more information! Submit your vote here or by private message to an administrator!

Reactions: Jay

Brad P

Why so serious?
Founder
Registered
Credits
Evening All, i have added a new widget into the sidebar that displays each members posting rating "Top Posters of the Month" there is also a page you can visit to keep up to date https://rivalgaming.com/members/tpm/.

Nomad

Credits
I like the new look of the site, it now looks more like a social community than just a forum. I also like the new menu on the left site widgets on the right side. I like the widgets like daily goal and top poster (luckily, I am at the top). But I think the daily goal of 40 posts and 15 threads seem to be little unrealistic.

Altair

Founder
Registered
Credits
New members with less than 5 posts must be approved before being shown. After five posts the posts will be automatically shown.
This is to control the amount of spam.

Brad P

Why so serious?
Founder
Registered
Credits
afternoon all,

Site had a big update over the past few days, apologies for the style being a bit messed up but everything is now up and running