Rival Gaming introduces a new theme!

Hello, members of Rival Gaming!

We are happy to announce that today we have released a new theme that is available in both, light and dark mode. Please, take your time to have a look around and share your thoughts. If you think there is room for improvements to be made, we are warmly welcoming your feedback! And do not forget, if you got any other suggestions, you can always post in our feedback forum and we will make sure you are heard out.

Sincerly,
Rival Gaming Staff

Barida

Credits
This is a nice move. I love the new theme as it makes the user interface a bit easier to navigate with a lot of spacing too around the text box.

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
This is a nice move. I love the new theme as it makes the user interface a bit easier to navigate with a lot of spacing too around the text box.
Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad you like the changes!

Mildredtabitha

Credits
Hello, members of Rival Gaming!

We are happy to announce that today we have released a new theme that is available in both, light and dark mode. Please, take your time to have a look around and share your thoughts. If you think there is room for improvements to be made, we are warmly welcoming your feedback! And do not forget, if you got any other suggestions, you can always post in our feedback forum and we will make sure you are heard out.

Sincerly,
Rival Gaming Staff

I like it because I have noticed there is no advertisement or moving notifications on top of the forum home page that I used to see on the previous layout. This means loading pages is faster and less bundles is consumed.