Snake game!

David21

Credits
The snake game in the Nokia mobile series was my first game. When I was young, my father did not want to give me a mobile phone. But when my father left his mobile phone and went somewhere, I used to play the game. What was fun!

What is your first game?

PGen98

Credits
The very first game I ever played was Excitebike on the NES, and then it was the very first FIFA released on the Mega Drive. Been playing and loving games ever since!

Michael99

Credits
My first game in the old days: As far as mobile gaming is the common practice not only in kids but adults as well, interesting though.
I remember playing Bounce game on my old phone in early mobile days.

Zack_puffs

Credits
That game and phone was a true legend, I still have a new 3310 Nokia just cuz I brought back a lot of memories plus it's for emergency situations. But besides the snake game did you ever listen to these ringtone's like they were your music album, I did lol. what can I say was only 5 then. I also played the soccer on it as well, that made me a FIFA fan now.

Caffeinated

Credits
I used to play that classic Snake game as well. I loved it although I wasn't very good at it. I liked old games like that back in the day. It was much simpler times and the games were just overall better!

Barida

Credits
The snake game in the Nokia mobile series was my first game. When I was young, my father did not want to give me a mobile phone. But when my father left his mobile phone and went somewhere, I used to play the game. What was fun!

What is your first game?

Mortal combat was my first game. I was more of a game boy that always use my lunch money to go play games at the game house. I enjoyed playing against the computer system.

Heatman

Fire 🔥 & Ice ❄
Registered
Credits

What is your first game?
I can actually remember playing this game when I am walking on the streets and I fell into a gutter one time.

Ja sa bong

Credits
Bounce is the one that I played on my Nokia back then. You just control one red ball which bounces away from obstacles. It's not as easy as that when you play at the difficult level.

Altair

Founder
Registered
Credits

What is your first game?
I totally forgot about the snake game on Nokia phones. A nokia phone was my first phone to and I use to play hours on Snake.
I still play Snake but on terminal.

It's hard to remember what my first game was but I think it was Super Mario brothers on Gameboy color. I'm having a hard time remembering if Supernintendo or Gameboy was my first console. . However, I'm pretty sure it was Gameboy.

Heatman

Fire 🔥 & Ice ❄
Registered
Credits
Bounce is the one that I played on my Nokia back then. You just control one red ball which bounces away from obstacles. It's not as easy as that when you play at the difficult level.
A red bouncing ball in a brick layered dungeons where you fall into a pit if you fail.

I remember the game very well.

Ja sa bong

Credits
I totally forgot about the snake game on Nokia phones. A nokia phone was my first phone to and I use to play hours on Snake.
I still play Snake but on terminal.

It's hard to remember what my first game was but I think it was Super Mario brothers on Gameboy color. I'm having a hard time remembering if Supernintendo or Gameboy was my first console. . However, I'm pretty sure it was Gameboy.
Gameboy was very popular here then and virtually every kid in the neighborhood had one. I gave mine away when I turned 10.

Motorola was my first mobile phone. I can't even remember the particular one it was.

Allowingark0210

Credits
I honestly believe my first game was on a Super Nintendo 64, but I do not remember. However, I do remember some of my first mobile games on a flip phone being frogger, and a few other games that came with the device. Those were always the coolest.

Ja sa bong

Credits
I honestly believe my first game was on a Super Nintendo 64, but I do not remember. However, I do remember some of my first mobile games on a flip phone being frogger, and a few other games that came with the device. Those were always the coolest.
There is one shooting game that I used to play on Nokia back then, it's like a space or underwater shooting game. It was very fun as well.

Prof elohstar

Credits

What is your first game?
The only times I played snake game was also on mobile. I always drained my mum Nokia phone battery because I was always trying to beat my last score.

Prof elohstar

Credits
The only times I played snake game was also on mobile. I always drained my mum Nokia phone battery because I was always trying to beat my last score.
A red bouncing ball in a brick layered dungeons where you fall into a pit if you fail.

I remember the game very well.
OMG! I love this game bounce. Me and my friends back then always play this game everyday. I reached a score that none of my friends could break. I love it more when the speed of the game increases as you're trying to reach the highest score.

Heatman

Fire 🔥 & Ice ❄
Registered
Credits
OMG! I love this game bounce. Me and my friends back then always play this game everyday. I reached a score that none of my friends could break. I love it more when the speed of the game increases as you're trying to reach the highest score.
It's a game that you can easily get into playing without much stress and it's why most people love playing it.

Prof elohstar

Credits
It's a game that you can easily get into playing without much stress and it's why most people love playing it.
You're on point. And it's a good game to catch fun with friends. You can challenge a friend to reach your highest score. It's a game that group of friends can enjoy together.

Nomad

Credits
I did not own a Nokia device but I know this game. I have played this game on my sister's mobile set. The snake would get bigger and bigger. It was a really interesting game.

Mildredtabitha

Credits
Sudoku, snake xenzia and Micky's world were the first games I loved playing as a child on my father's cellphone.

Then there was another called bounce. I loved it.

Prof elohstar

Credits
Sudoku, snake xenzia and Micky's world were the first games I loved playing as a child on my father's cellphone.

Then there was another called bounce. I loved it.
I have never attempted playing that sudoku game. I'll just scroll pass it to my favourite bounce game or snake game.