Sports video games

Spikey

Do you like playing sports video games? What ones do you enjoy playing? I enjoy playing them all but I'd say the NHL games and MLB the show is definitely my favorite sports games.

PGen98

Administrator
Yep, I quite enjoy sports video games quite a bit. My primary sports games are FIFA and EA's NHL releases, quite fun!

Spikey

Yep, I quite enjoy sports video games quite a bit. My primary sports games are FIFA and EA's NHL releases, quite fun!
Yea I enjoy blowing up the team and rebuilding teams through the draft creating your own dynasty for that team.

Zack_puffs

I'm a football fan so FIFA is life for me. It's the blood running in the soul of my gaming enthusiasm.

PGen98

Administrator
Yea I enjoy blowing up the team and rebuilding teams through the draft creating your own dynasty for that team.
Agreed, this is such a fun thing to do, see if you can draft a dynasty, or at least find that hidden gem down in the fourth or fifth round!

I'm a football fan so FIFA is life for me. It's the blood running in the soul of my gaming enthusiasm.
FIFA is fantastic, which is your go-to team?

Zack_puffs

Agreed, this is such a fun thing to do, see if you can draft a dynasty, or at least find that hidden gem down in the fourth or fifth round!

FIFA is fantastic, which is your go-to team?
I've been playing Real Madrid since I've started FIFA back in 2008 on my PS3.

PGen98

Administrator
I've been playing Real Madrid since I've started FIFA back in 2008 on my PS3.
Hard to fault Real Madrid. Near infinite budget and you start with a lot of huge names in that team!

Zack_puffs

Hard to fault Real Madrid. Near infinite budget and you start with a lot of huge names in that team!
I guess so, it's mainly cuz I'm a die hard fan of Cristiano Ronaldo. He is the guy who made me love football in the first place.

PGen98

Administrator
I guess so, it's mainly cuz I'm a die hard fan of Cristiano Ronaldo. He is the guy who made me love football in the first place.
Understandable, he is one of the best to play the sport, an absolute all-world talent through and through.