Super Mario Kart!

Forgot the game?
Super Mario Kart is a 1992 kart racing video game.
The principal ground of the Mario Kart arrangement was delivered in Japan and North America in 1992 and in Europe the next year in 1993.

Remember?
Did you play it ever?

PGen98

Administrator
Of course, it was a classic :)

Such a fun little racing game and the fun you could have playing with your friends was endless for its' time!

PlatinumChaosX

I've been playing it recently on my RetroN5, I got the Japanese version boxed. It was way cheaper than the PAL version and with this type of game I really don't need to know what the text says.

It's hard as nails though compared to the newer Mario Kart games ahaha. I forgot that you get gameover in this game, like you have to finish in the top 4 or you lose lives ahahaha, really awesome though.

Nerdface

It was enjoyable, for sure - although I felt like Mario Kart 64 just took it to the next level..

Anyone tried playing Beerio Kart? I have - great fun 🥴🍺

PGen98

Administrator
I haven't personally played Beerio Kart, but I've definitely been there when it's happened. Strategic drinking ;)

This game brings back memories back when I had the dsi I played the port for this game which took all the boredom away from me it was great game to play with most it's mechanics implanted in future racing games like the crash and pac man racing games and many more of the like it's a great game to play with friends or just plain ruin friendships with your blue shell.