Tekken 3.

Zack_puffs

I remember it was 18 years ago when I first got the opportunity to play tekken 3 in an arcade. Heck it was so amazing. I forgot everything in the arcade and stood there playing for 2 hours straight. The first time I felt it as an escape from this world. Gaming in an arcade was a huge privilege for me then. Jin was my favorite character and like love at first sight for me.
How did you find tekken when you first played it and who was your favorite character?

Nerdface

Tekken 2 was my first experience with the series, my uncle brought it over for us to play and we had a bit of a family mini-tournament. It's probably one of the last beat 'em ups where you could get away with button mashing - my mum was way too good with that tactic.. :ROFLMAO:

Law was my favourite character, just with his moveset and the noises that he made whilst carrying them out.

PGen98

Administrator
I was a bit of a Yoshimitsu fan, myself, but I openly admit I'm awful at fighting games! I try, but very quickly just revert back to button mashing and hoping.