The 5 types of games

jack

Credits
These 5 game types are simulation, adventure, role-play, strategy, and quiz. These are games which closely simulate the real world with scenarios and a decision architecture, to explore the key elements of a situation. Game simulations usually simplify and provide immersive experience for players

Barida

Credits
When it comes to simulation games, I will say Top Eleven be a football manager tops the list. They are always doing everything to make the game lively and fun too.

Nomad

Credits
There are other types as well, for instance, sandbox ( a game where you create your own world, Minecraft for example), battle royal (a game where you fight). However, you may want to put Minecraft in adventure or strategy and battle royal in the adventure category.

Prof elohstar

Credits
When it comes to simulation games, I will say Top Eleven be a football manager tops the list. They are always doing everything to make the game lively and fun too.
I agree with you on this. Been playing the game for about 5 years now yet it's still fun.

Barida

Credits
I agree with you on this. Been playing the game for about 5 years now yet it's still fun.

I've played it for years too. Top Eleven developers are always working round the clock to ensure that they add exciting features to the game and that is what I like so much.

Prof elohstar

Credits
I've played it for years too. Top Eleven developers are always working round the clock to ensure that they add exciting features to the game and that is what I like so much.
When do you intend to retire from top eleven? For me I want to wait and see how their 3D will look like.