The last game you completed

johnsmith

Banned
Credits
What was the last game that you completed, and how would you rate it?

I don't end games often. The last game I finished was Halo Reach, MCC on my PC. I initially played 360 degrees, but I don't have much memory of the battle, so I am happy to come back again. I don’t really play multiplayer games, but I will do an 8/10 campaign (nostalgia can play a big role)

Last edited:

Barida

Credits
I have competed Temple run on my old device. It took me more that 7 months to do so (I didn't play daily anyway). At the end, I began wondering what would have happened if I wasn't keen to finish it. Have you played it?

Heatman

Fire 🔥 & Ice ❄
Registered
Credits
It's The Last Of Us Part II that I recently completed. I'm looking at doing the same thing with Red Dead Redemption 2. It's an awesome game.

Ja sa bong

Credits
I played Resident Evil 4 last night and it was such a great time with the game because I have completed it some years ago. Although, I had a thing with the graphics now.

Barida

Credits
I played Resident Evil 4 last night and it was such a great time with the game because I have completed it some years ago. Although, I had a thing with the graphics now.

The graphics of Resident Evil 4 is superb. Apart from the graphics, I have other games preferences that I look out for.

Ja sa bong

Credits
The graphics of Resident Evil 4 is superb. Apart from the graphics, I have other games preferences that I look out for.
It's the gameplay that's more perfect for me in Resident Evil 4. It's one of the best series of the Resident Evil franchise..

Nomad

Credits
I played creative mode on Minecraft and was able to build something (a pixel art). I was happy with the results.

Prof elohstar

Credits
I have competed Temple run on my old device. It took me more that 7 months to do so (I didn't play daily anyway). At the end, I began wondering what would have happened if I wasn't keen to finish it. Have you played it?
Seriously? I thought temple run is just like candy crush that has no end. I always believed then that I could only try and break my previous high score. If I had known it has an end probably I would have tried harder.

Prof elohstar

Credits
Seriously? I thought temple run is just like candy crush that has no end. I always believed then that I could only try and break my previous high score. If I had known it has an end probably I would have tried harder.

Prof elohstar

Credits
For me is Crash, God of war. Mortal Kombat, super Mario. This is all I can remember for now.

Prof elohstar

Credits
This is another interesting game too. While I was playing this game, I couldn't complete it.

Naiwen

Registered
Credits
I apologize for deleting this thread by accident with the spam thread.

Zivinda

Top Poster Of Month
Credits
I played creative mode on Minecraft and was able to build something (a pixel art). I was happy with the results.
I am also at the end of completing a building on Minecraft too. A nice game that you will enjoy playing.

Nomad

Credits
I am also at the end of completing a building on Minecraft too. A nice game that you will enjoy playing.
Your avatar does not show like you actually like playing Minecraft!
Well, I was just kidding.
Minecraft is the best sandbox game. It might not give you an adrenaline rush like FPS games, but building your own world on Minecraft is surely interesting and pleasure triggering.

Prof elohstar

Credits
Your avatar does not show like you actually like playing Minecraft!
Well, I was just kidding.
Minecraft is the best sandbox game. It might not give you an adrenaline rush like FPS games, but building your own world on Minecraft is surely interesting and pleasure triggering.
Lol.. you want to shake the table. Please do shake it because I want to catch cruise here. Lol.

Nomad

Credits
Have you played blockchain-based metaverse game Sandbox? They say it is almost like Minecraft. Some say even better than Minecraft because you can earn crypto tokens.

Maxwell

Credits
I have just recently completed Burnout 2 and I'm jumping into playing Burnout 3 as soon as possible.

Prof elohstar

Credits
Well I don't know this game called Burnout. For you to complete Burnout 2 and moving on to Burnout 3 immediately shows that the game will be very interesting.

Maxwell

Credits
Well I don't know this game called Burnout. For you to complete Burnout 2 and moving on to Burnout 3 immediately shows that the game will be very interesting.
It's an arcade racing game that's based on series. If you love arcade racing games like Need for Speed, you will love the game as well.