Michael99

Credits
We know that the world of eSports is basically controlled by team-based games.
Whereas some single-player matches do exist, such as Starcraft and FIFA, they’re not on the equal pattern as most of the further games out there.
Moreover, Fortnite is specifically a single-player game, but you can play with 99 other people so we’ll include it.

Here’s I select a few most famous eSports games based on competitors, prize money, and audiences in no order:
  • League of Legends: 24 teams, peak of 44 million viewers, $7 million
  • Fortnite: $30 million prize money, 40 million competitors, 2 million viewers
  • DOTA 2: 15 million peak viewers, 59 active teams, championship prize money $35 million and rising
  • CS:GO: 40+ teams, $1 million from championship but they have lots of big tournaments, 1.2 million viewers
  • Overwatch: 20 teams, $5 million, 300k viewers
  • PUBG: $2 million, 20 teams, 800k viewers
However, few are more widely considered to be the biggest esports games. While the term 'biggest' or 'famous' can be measured in so many terms.

Nomad

Credits
I was not aware of these figures, but I did believe that Fortnite and PUBG were some of the most popular esports based on the number of players, prize money, and viewers. The prize money o £30 million in Fortnite is a really big amount. But 40 million competitors make it very tough to win.

Barida

Credits
League of Legends cuts it out for me. Being a great Esports gamer right from time, I honestly wish to be part of the competitors in the near future and even if I get not to win, I want to make the Rival Gaming community proud.

Nomad

Credits
League of Legends cuts it out for me. Being a great Esports gamer right from time, I honestly wish to be part of the competitors in the near future and even if I get not to win, I want to make the Rival Gaming community proud.
You should definitely play in the tournaments. I have played in local level tournaments but I have never won. I have also tried playing national level championships but have never been able to make it to the entry level.

Barida

Credits
You should definitely play in the tournaments. I have played in local level tournaments but I have never won. I have also tried playing national level championships but have never been able to make it to the entry level.

I will watch out for the next local tournament coming up here. I honestly want to compete so as to see whether I am very good as I claimed or just pretending to be good.