VR?

Abizaga

Staff member
Feb 21, 2021
Who else here plays VR? What device do you use? What games do you play for it? I play on a Quest 2! I play Onward, GORN, Pixel Ripped 1995, VRChat, Rec Room, Moss, and Gun Club VR!

Brad P

BlueFox
Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
I used to own a VR headset for my PS4 but it ended up just picking up dust lol.

So decided to sell it for a pretty penny. I think now they are getting a lot better nowadays.

Abizaga

Staff member
Feb 21, 2021

So decided to sell it for a pretty penny. I think now they are getting a lot better nowadays.
Awww rip. Ever actually play on it? The tech is really cool.

Brad P

BlueFox
Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
Awww rip. Ever actually play on it? The tech is really cool.
Yes played it a fair amount when I first got it. Paranormal activity was my favourite watching the wife crap her pants every 5 minutes.. or maybe it was me. 😁🤣🤣🤣

Abizaga

Staff member
Feb 21, 2021
Yes played it a fair amount when I first got it. Paranormal activity was my favourite watching the wife crap her pants every 5 minutes.. or maybe it was me. 😁🤣🤣🤣
Ahahahaha! That sounds like fun!

Soulwatcher

Feb 21, 2021
I don't own one because 6 years ago my left eye had a stroke and I can't see VR. But I have adapted and I am ok with it. And besides I am going to save a ton of money by not buying a VR headset. :LOL:

Spikey

Feb 26, 2021

Same! Although my VR headset for my PS4 is still collecting dust! I'm really wanting the Oculus 2, maybe I'll wait though another year or so whenever the next new VR headset comes out.

Abizaga

Staff member
Feb 21, 2021
Same! Although my VR headset for my PS4 is still collecting dust! I'm really wanting the Oculus 2, maybe I'll wait though another year or so whenever the next new VR headset comes out.
I'd have loved to have a ps4 and psvr haha.

Spikey

Feb 26, 2021
I'd have loved to have a ps4 and psvr haha.

It still can be fun once in awhile but I find the wires always gets in the way. I think it would be much better having a wireless VR head set that gives you more freedom to move.
You can have mine if you want lol