What are the best games you've played on PC from all time?

Michael99

Credits
Dark Forces, and most of the recent ones I loved to play.
Just interested what others think. I have a PC capable of latest mission playing online games and seems to be able to run most any game again at least exclusive speed, I'd love some ideas for some of the best PC Games Series I just know I'm forgetting.

PGen98

Credits
I'm a huge fan of the old System Shock games, those are great fun, and I also love the classic Civilization games, they're a lot of fun to play!

Naiwen

Registered
Credits
Mario Kart for Mac hands down for me personally.

Brad P

Why so serious?
Founder
Registered
Credits
I love Mario Kart its a classic!

Nerdface

Credits
🤔 I didn't know they did a Mario Kart game for Mac?

I'm a huge fan of the old System Shock games, those are great fun, and I also love the classic Civilization games, they're a lot of fun to play!
I can see why you get along with James.. 😉

My vote goes for Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. It's pretty old now, but still my favourite of the series.

PGen98

Credits
I can see why you get along with James.. 😉

We definitely do or did have similar tastes in games :D

My vote goes for Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. It's pretty old now, but still my favourite of the series.

Solid choice, C&C games are great!

Naiwen

Registered
Credits
I love also the default windows 95 games on PC myself!

Barida

Credits
Dark Forces, and most of the recent ones I loved to play.
Just interested what others think. I have a PC capable of latest mission playing online games and seems to be able to run most any game again at least exclusive speed, I'd love some ideas for some of the best PC Games Series I just know I'm forgetting.

Football games on PC feel more comfortable for me especially when it is a manager game. You should try it and see how fun it can be.

Naiwen

Registered
Credits
Football games on PC feel more comfortable for me especially when it is a manager game. You should try it and see how fun it can be.
I love sports games.

Ja sa bong

Credits
Skyrim is really a big deal for me playing on PC. I don't think I enjoyed it better in another platform more than PC.

Nomad

Credits
I play Minecraft, Roblox, Fortnite, and Valorant on PC. Minecraft is one of the most played games of all time (it ranks third). Fortnite is also one of the most played games.