What are your favorite survival games?

Michael99

Credits
I enjoyed survival games at the start like Minecraft. However, the genre now seems to be focused on Hilltop inclined survival games which seems a little more parallel to the Battle Royale genre to me. Though, I'm not an enormous fan of these types of games.
How do you guys feel roughly survival / building combo games and what are some of your expectations?

Naiwen

Registered
Credits
I enjoyed survival games at the start like Minecraft. However, the genre now seems to be focused on Hilltop inclined survival games which seems a little more parallel to the Battle Royale genre to me. Though, I'm not an enormous fan of these types of games.
How do you guys feel roughly survival / building combo games and what are some of your expectations?
I have never played it myself.

Nomad

Credits
Minecraft is my best survival game that I have been playing since 2016. Minecraft is not only my best survival game but also the best game in all genres and categories.

Allowingark0210

Credits
I think the survival game genre is a lot like the battle royale games. So, if I'm correct, I would say my favorite survival game would be Fortnite or Warzone. I play them quite often in my free time.

Shole

Credits
Rust and minecraft are my top of the top. I love rust the way you can create things now and even drive cars, and let me not start with Minecraft. It's crazyyyyy what you can do, and how the aspect of surviving changed.

Barida

Credits
Rust and minecraft are my top of the top. I love rust the way you can create things now and even drive cars, and let me not start with Minecraft. It's crazyyyyy what you can do, and how the aspect of surviving changed.

Cars that one can build on Rust is so good that you may wish you drive such cars in real life..lol. I love the game and enjoy playing it too.