What game would you play if you did Esports?

jack

Credits
If you were into doing Esports yourself, what game(s) would you guys play? I myself would try my hand at Call of Duty, and maybe Fortnite. Even though I suck at fortnite lol. Other games, maybe the WWE wrestling games, Madden NFL, and some other games. I am no pro, so I probably wouldn't last too long lol.
But if you were a pro, what games would you want to play as a pro?

Nomad

Credits
I am a hobbyist gamer, I have no desire to become a pro. While Minecraft is not known for esports yet, I would choose Minecraft if I decide to become a pro gamer.

Barida

Credits
I'll go for fortnite and wrestling games.

Fortnite is great, but if you can play Call of Duty. Then, I will suggest that you test it out. That is one of the best games around that you will enjoy playing.

Prof elohstar

Credits
Okay good. Someone also referred call of duty to me sometimes ago. I'll check it out soon.

Yarik

onetap
Registered
Credits
It's an easy call for me, I would go with my favourite game - CSGO. I've spent many, many hours on it and have polished my skills a lot. I look at myself as an exceptional player who still got some room to improve. Everyone has bad moments but most of the time I perform great in game and if I could make it to a team that is at least semi-pro, it would feel like a dream came true.