What is Your All Time Favourite Game?

PGen98

Administrator
Think back through your entire gaming history, every game you've played, every campaign you've slogged through, every level you've had to grind for...what one game do you look back on and say "yep, that's the one! That's my all time favourite game!" Which one hits that spot for you?

For me I'm stuck between three. I loved Pokemon R/B/Y (Yellow, specifically), I was obsessed with Panzer Dragoon Saga on the Saturn because it truly was one of the best RPGs ever released (way ahead of its' time), and Star Wars: KotOR, an absolutely fantastic Bioware RPG with a great story. So for me it's one of those three...I don't know if I'll ever have a definitive number 1! :D

Nerdface

I'm torn between 3 or 4 myself, all of which are PlayStation games..
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Tomb Raider
If I had to drop one, I'd probably say Tomb Raider - but I can't choose between the other 3.

Zack_puffs

My all time favourite game is definitely resident evil 4 .This game was way ahead of its time and they haven't been able to make another game like this .But I Have a lot of expectations from resident evil 8's tall lady .Hope she doesn't disappoint us

Michael99

My favorite game all the time is Call of Duty (COD). It's a very competitive, innovative, memorable, adventure and exciting game.