What is your favorite game system?

There are so many best gaming consoles in the market of all time among PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X Wii etc. If I would like to buy, which one do you suggest me is the best gaming console overall as far your experience w.r.t price and performance.

Abizaga

There are so many best gaming consoles in the market of all time among PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X Wii etc. If I would like to buy, which one do you suggest me is the best gaming console overall as far your experience w.r.t price and performance.
Honestly, probably the switch. I adore the convenience factor.

PGen98

Administrator
Of the current batch, I agree with the Switch being a good choice, it's a fantastic console! Of all time? I'd go either N64 or PS1 (or Saturn, but that's a personal favourite and some people aren't as enthralled with it as I am).

Abizaga

Of the current batch, I agree with the Switch being a good choice, it's a fantastic console! Of all time? I'd go either N64 or PS1 (or Saturn, but that's a personal favourite and some people aren't as enthralled with it as I am).
I also agree with this. I will always love the n64.

Nerdface

I'd probably vote for the PlayStation 2.. It was a big step up from the PS1, and despite being less powerful than the N64 I feel that on the whole it had better games (not to mention substantially more).

Quite recently I re-bought a PS2 for a bit of nostalgia, and I'm loving it.. :cool: I'm hoping to be able to get a capture device up and running soon, but it's proving to be more difficult than it really should be.

PGen98

Administrator
I'd probably vote for the PlayStation 2.. It was a big step up from the PS1, and despite being less powerful than the N64 I feel that on the whole it had better games (not to mention substantially more).

Quite recently I re-bought a PS2 for a bit of nostalgia, and I'm loving it.. :cool: I'm hoping to be able to get a capture device up and running soon, but it's proving to be more difficult than it really should be.
That's a pretty good shout, for sure. They did make games for the PS2 for a good decade or so, so if you can't find games you love in that massive library, you probably aren't a gamer :D. I've still got mine setup, as well, play it on occasion, and most of the games still hold up fairly well even by today's standards!