Tech What is your most used application?

Computers, Tablets, Gadgets, etc.

David21

There's a ton of contenders for this title on my mobile. At the present time, it's possible Netflix, as I spend any two or three hours every day seeing Netflix, be that as it may, I moreover contribute a huge load of energy on LinkedIn and Facebook.

Your most utilized application,
What do you use this application for and around what sum do you this application consistently in light of everything?

Last edited by a moderator:

PGen98

Administrator
If we're talking mobile: For me it's probably Flipboard. I like to read the news from around the world as much as possible and it's a good application for that (I used to love breakingnews.com, a repository of news feeds that was eventually shut down), or it'd be Star Trek Fleet Command, my time suck gaming app. I spend a bit too much time on that one :D

If we're talking Desktop: Waterfox, Brave, Notepad++, Netbeans, etc...

Last edited:
Chrome is my most used application because if I am not playing video games I am either watching TV or surfing the web. And I do a lot of web surfing every day. :LOL:

Zack_puffs

Well I use different applications but I use all of them a lot, like for gaming I usually play a lot of COD warzone, for browsing I use Chrome, for social media instagram a ton, and lastly for work I use adobe photoshop the most cuz that's what I do best lol.