Tech What mobile phone do you use now?

Computers, Tablets, Gadgets, etc.

David21

I have an Oppo f15 model, white, 128GB. It isn't so costly and I can get it without any problem. I like it on the grounds that the phone simply works. Additionally, the battery life on this phone is stunning and quick charging. In general, this phone works easily.

What phone do you use and why do you like it?

PGen98

Administrator
I've been using Samsung Galaxy phones for a long time at this point (was a Moto Droid user before that), and I use a Galaxy s20 ultra at the moment. I'm going to be shifting away from Galaxy phones with my next purchase, possibly to a Xiaomi Mi Note, as I've heard great things about them.

Brad P

BlueFox
Administrator
Oppo find x2 pro it's an awesome phone and they called it the Samsung S20 killer ;)

I tend to agree I've really enjoyed the experience so far.

PGen98

Administrator
Oppo find x2 pro it's an awesome phone and they called it the Samsung S20 killer ;)

I tend to agree I've really enjoyed the experience so far.
It does look impressive, that's for sure, and ColorOS seems like a nice touch, as well. I'm still tempted by the Xoami Mi Note line, but this one may tempt me away...got to keep an eye on how it progresses!

Zack_puffs

I use two phones, one's an iphone 11 pro max and ones an LG G7, both are pretty good. I use two cuz I got the android for free so like why not.

PGen98

Administrator
Certainly doesn't hurt to get a free phone, so agreed, make the most of it!

Brad P

BlueFox
Administrator
It does look impressive, that's for sure, and ColorOS seems like a nice touch, as well. I'm still tempted by the Xoami Mi Note line, but this one may tempt me away...got to keep an eye on how it progresses!
Yeah the ColorOS has really gone foward over the past year. It's a certain front runner for sure.

Jay

Been using the Iphone since it's release, all i have is apple😁

Spikey

Been using the Iphone since it's release, all i have is apple😁
You are just like my brother he loves Apple products.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A70 that i got last year.. I have 10 more months to pay off the tab then its mine to own.

Reactions: Jay

Jay

I started with apple and have looked at others but na ill stick with my apple gear.;)

apathy

A Galaxy S7, it's still chugging along just fine but I ordered an Fxtec Pro1 last year because I love physical keyboards. It's still not arrived but the company have estimated August and are even upgrading me to the more recent model, so fair enough I guess lol

Michael99

Really every single quarterly new version latest smartphones are announced from several companies that changing the human race in amazing ways.
So it’s difficult to understand and choose how spending every waking moment within reach of a perfect cell phone which can affecting our lives. Therefore I’m satisfied with my horse Samsung Galaxy S8, it enables comfortable one-handed fast operation and fulfil all my needs.

Last edited:

Nerdface

I have an Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro.. The battery life and camera are both improvements over my previous phone (Samsung S8).

I have one or two frustrations with the phone, but it was much cheaper than getting another Samsung and for the price difference it's really not too bad.

PGen98

Administrator
I have an Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro.. The battery life and camera are both improvements over my previous phone (Samsung S8).

I have one or two frustrations with the phone, but it was much cheaper than getting another Samsung and for the price difference it's really not too bad.
This is the route I was considering going for my next phone, Xiaomi, they look like really solid products!

Michael99

This is the route I was considering going for my next phone, Xiaomi, they look like really solid products!
Well, I'm following you too and replaced my previous smartphone with the new Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro with a powerful Snapdragon 870 Processor for excellent gaming performance, great battery mileage, and fast charging convenience.

poco x3 pro.png

PGen98

Administrator
Well, I'm following you too and replaced my previous smartphone with the new Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro with a powerful Snapdragon 870 Processor for excellent gaming performance, great battery mileage, and fast charging convenience.

View attachment 150
How are you finding it so far? User friendly? Solid phone overall?

Michael99

How are you finding it so far? User friendly? Solid phone overall?
Yes, sure! I found it as users friendly and solid toggling in respect of rapid opening apps and playing games with full excitement. All due to having a powerful processor and great battery life with high-speed gaming performance. :geek:

Last edited: