What's your favorite podcast game?

jack

Credits
A few years ago we did "What do you listen to while you're playing games?" so this is the other half of that question. What game do you like to play while listening to a podcast (or watching TV on a second screen if that's your thing) because it doesn't demand that much attention? Could also be a game with just atrocious loading screens or a lot of downtime. If you prefer to put all your attention on whatever game you're playing, that's OK too!

Barida

Credits
Mario Kart Tour for me. I've mastered it a bit and can race till finish while giving less attention to the game.

Nomad

Credits
When l game, I concentrate on my game, I don't listen to podcasts or music. When I am listening to podcasts, I don't do other activities like watching TV, reading, gaming. I like to concentrate on podcasts. However, I like listening to podcasts when I am going on a walk.

Mildredtabitha

Credits
Most of the games I've played need me to pay attention. But I can listen to music while playing them.

The game I think I've played while watching tv is solitaire simply because it doesn't need much of my attention.

Zivinda

Top Poster Of Month
Credits
Most of the games I've played need me to pay attention. But I can listen to music while playing them.

The game I think I've played while watching tv is solitaire simply because it doesn't need much of my attention.

Solitaire doesn't take enough energy to play. You just have to follow the process involved.