Which is better PUBG or Free Fire?

johnsmith

Banned
Credits
The graphics of Free Fire and PUBG Mobile are vastly different. While PUBG Mobile is powered by Unreal Engine, Free Fire is backed by Unity. Unreal Engine contributes to the brilliantly detailed and realistic graphics of PUBG Mobile. PUBG Mobile graphics are cleaner, sharper and more realistic compared to Free Fire.
Therefore i love playing PUBG
tell me all in comments which is better PUBG or free fire?

Michael99

Credits
No doubt PUBG Mobile graphics are much clear as compared to Free Fire. Moreover, PUBG has, great fun gameplay, solid level design, adventure features, and outstanding sound & music.

Nomad

Credits
The developer of PUBG has filed a lawsuit against the company that launched Free Fire. The PUBG developer says Free Fire copies everything from PUBG from gameplay to game graphics and game strategies. I think PUBG looks better than Free Fire.

Allowingark0210

Credits
In all honesty, I have never played Free Fire. I have played PUBG on mobile in the past. I just searched Free Fire on the iOS app store, and it looks fairly similar to PUBG. I am downloading it and am going to attempt to play it to see which of the two is better. I will let you guys know what I discover.

Zombie Killer

Credits
PUBG is downloaded by 100 million people, where as Free Fire game is downloaded by almost 500 million users, through different play stores / apps. In short, PUBG is a big game as compare to Free Fire.

My choice is PUBG for its beautiful graphics, adventure, and other engagements.
PUBG vs Free Fire Full Game Comparison in a video

Barida

Credits
PUBG mobile is my pick. I am excited when the graphics of any game that I am playing is better and fine. This is not to say that Free Fire developers did a bad job on the graphics, but anyone that has played both will understand what I meant.

The difference is always there unless you are not a sucker for good game graphics.

Ja sa bong

Credits
I have not played Free Fire yet but I have seen a lot of its advertisement across other games that I have played. PUBG is good but till I play Free Fire, then I can choose.

Caffeinated

Credits
I haven't played either game so I'm not sure but I would say that PUBG is probably the most popular game out of the two of them.

Ja sa bong

Credits
I haven't played either game so I'm not sure but I would say that PUBG is probably the most popular game out of the two of them.
Yeah, you're very correct. I think that I started seeing updates about Free Fire 2 years ago but PUBG has been here for a while.