Which is harder Fortnite or Apex?

johnsmith

Banned
Credits
i think Apex is harder than Warzone but Fortnite is by far the hardest of them all. NICKMERCS says that controller players are doing so much more in Fortnite than in any other BR. Although Apex Legends has abilities that players need to use, Fortnite has the building aspect of the game.
If anyone knows about that tell me in comments... Thankyou

Allowingark0210

Credits
Between Fortnite and Apex, I would say that Apex is more difficult than Fortnite. I have played Fortnite nearly from the beginning of its release, Chapter 1 Season 2 to be exact. I attempted to play Apex a couple of times but I couldn't get the hang of it and it just wasn't my cup of tea. I suppose the reason I choose Fortnite as being easier than Apex is that I'm accustomed to playing it and I understand how the game works and what it consists of.

Eagle Eye

Credits
Apex has a deep focus on the definite weapons and for most people, the rigid first-person gamer controls very much compensate the dropper third-person shooting and structure of Fortnite. Hard to take someone out; therefore Fortnite has faced a drop in popularity.

Nomad

Credits
I have never played Apex Legends, therefore, I don't know how does it compare to Fortnite. I have not played Apex legends even though it is a free-to-play game. I might check this shooter game and see if I can actually enjoy it.

Barida

Credits
I have never played Apex Legends, therefore, I don't know how does it compare to Fortnite. I have not played Apex legends even though it is a free-to-play game. I might check this shooter game and see if I can actually enjoy it.

If you are playing Fortnite, just continue because I don't understand they hype that is around Apex for now.

Nomad

Credits
Apex Legends requires a lot of space, about 68 GB space in your PC, whereas Fortnite is just 26 GB. This is the reason why I play Fortnite instead of Apex Legends.