Tech Which keyboard is better?

Computers, Tablets, Gadgets, etc.

David21

I really need a good keyboard, which will help me type faster. Moreover will give very good service and will be long lasting.

Do you have any good recommendations?
Suggestions?

PGen98

Administrator
Typically it's not the keyboard that helps you type faster so much as just practice; however, I will say that I always go for a mechanical keyboard over any other style of keyboard because they feel better, perform better (IMO) and are just a more enjoyable typing experience. Razer make some solid keyboards, Rosewill also make some decent keyboards, and there are plenty of other makes to pick from, as well.

Zack_puffs

Typically it's not the keyboard that helps you type faster so much as just practice; however, I will say that I always go for a mechanical keyboard over any other style of keyboard because they feel better, perform better (IMO) and are just a more enjoyable typing experience. Razer make some solid keyboards, Rosewill also make some decent keyboards, and there are plenty of other makes to pick from, as well.
I completely agree with you it's the player that matters more than the keyboard. Over all Razor and HP make good keyboard, but like if you wanna go on a budget for a good keyboard go for logitech bloody keyboards.

PGen98

Administrator
Logitech do make perfectly acceptable budget keyboards, agreed.

Michael99

Basically, you have to typing practice often and your fingers will be familiar with the location of their keys on the keyboard through influence memory. Usually, all keyboards are pretty good, but practicing your keyboard skills increase your typing speed enormously.