Your favorite RPG games?

johnsmith

Banned
Credits
Personally I got hooked to RFonline when I was a third year I was one of the first level 50 here in my country but when bugs came and imbalance of characters came it became boring so I just played an offline RPG which is DIVINE DIVINITY.. anyone knows about that? now that is my favorite game
it's old but I also got hooked with it because the story is good..

what is your favorite RPG game?

Nomad

Credits
Final Fantasy is really great Role Playing Game. Another great RPG is Persona. I don't know if anyone remembers The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but it was a great game available on multiple platforms.

Barida

Credits
Final Fantasy is really great Role Playing Game. Another great RPG is Persona. I don't know if anyone remembers The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but it was a great game available on multiple platforms.
Final Fantasy IV was lovely to play. I understand some gamers didn't like this version, but that's one of my favorite in FF.

Nomad

Credits
I think all the games in Final Fantasy are really great. Which version you like most depends on your personal preference. Final Fantasy IV was great. By the way what do you think about Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin?